It will explain to you of the following:
· What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
· What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
· The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
· How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
· Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
· We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
How is your data used?
As the controller and processor of data, WordHog Limited will use your personal information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted WordHog Limited. We will not share your information with any third party outside of WordHog Limited, other than what's necessary to fulfil your request, e.g. to answer a query or ship a book.
What data is collected?
Under what legal basis can your data be processed?
We can use your data on the basis that you have showed legitimate interest in WordHog Limited and signed up to the mailing list willingly, and given consent to be contacted,
Your access to and control over your information
You may opt out of any future contacts from WordHog Limited at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address on this website, or via the unsubscribe button in any emails.
When is your data shared?
Any email addresses or mailing addresses provided to WordHog Limited will never be shared.
How long is data stored?
WordHog Limited only stores data as long as necessary. For email addresses and newsletters, emails are kept perpetually to keep in communication. Email addresses are removed whenever you unsubscribe.
WordHog Limited takes every precaution to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via this website, your information is protected both online and offline. Online data is stored via secure and encrypted cloud storage, and offline data is kept in a secure environment. All email addresses are securely stored by trusted Mailchimp servers.
Cookies and other technologies
Any links to third parties or mentions of third parties on WordHog Limited does not constitute an endorsement of any services, products or information.
Once again, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us via this email address.